100ml egg whites
30g protein powder (I used vanilla)
100g plain Greek Yogurt
2 tbsp powdered peanut butter (or regular peanut butter)
Coconut oil for pan
1. In a blender, whisk together the oats, protein powder and egg whites until a batter forms. If the mixture seems a little watery, add more oats. If it is too sticky, add a little water and whisk again.
2. I always use two pans when making pancakes so if you are doing this, put on a gentle heat and melt a little coconut oil on each to prevent sticking.
3. Pour the mixture on to one pan till the base is covered. Allow the pancake to cook till the liquid on top turns solid. Now it is time to flip on to the other pan to cook the top.
4. While the top of your first pancake is cooking, complete the process again for your second pancake and continue doing so till all your batter is used up.
5. Now it is time for the toppings. Spread a thin layer of Greek Yogurt on to your first pancake. Chop up the strawberries in to thin slices and place on top. Now stack on your second pancake and repeat the process.
6. To finish, drizzle some peanut butter on top.