- 2 full eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of curly kale - chopped
- In a bowl, whisk together 2 full eggs and 2 eggs whites.
- Chop up your vegetables and add to the bowl and combine.
- Transfer to bun cases. I used 4 silicone cases, however if you are using regular bun cases you will have to use some oil to prevent your muffins from sticking.
- Place in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes or until your muffins are fully cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy :)
Calories - 263
Protein - 27g
Carbs - 16g
Fats - 10g