Fear not...my beast breakfast roll will sort you right out without any of the
guilt attached to the regular fat and calories laden version!!
What you need.....
- 2 full eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 turkey sausages
- 2 turkey bacon
- tsp coconut oil
Any omelette ingredients you like. These are what I went for:
- 1/4 yellow pepper
- 1/4 red pepper
- 2 baby plum tomatoes
- Handful chopped spinach
What you do.....
- First prepare your sausages and bacon. Fry up in a little coconut oil or pop on to the George Forman to save on those fats.
- Add a tsp coconut oil to a pan and add your chopped omelette ingredients and fry.
- Whisk together eggs and egg whites and pour on top of your veggies.
- Leave to cook on one side before flipping or popping under the grill to finish.
- When your sausages and bacon are cooked, place on one side of your omelette. If you would like to add some cheese, now is the time to do so. Close the omelette over and leave to cook for a further two minutes.
Your breakfast roll should be now ready to serve.
Enjoy guys :)