Not only is this recipe a tasty treat to kickstart your day, but it is loaded with vitamins and minerals including B vits, calcium, magnesium and iron to make sure you are ready for whatever the day has to throw at you.
Ingredients: one serving
- Preheat oven to 130 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, add millet puffs and cacao powder.
- Melt coconut oil, pour on top and mix to fully coat.
- Place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and allow to crisp up in the oven for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove, pour coconut milk, sprinkle desiccated coconut and enjoy.