Ingredients: serves one
- 100ml coconut milk or water
- 100g banana
- 65g buckwheat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 15g cacao nibs + banana slices to decorate
- Using a blender of food processor, add coconut milk, chopped banana, buckwheat flour, baking flour and cinnamon. Blend to create pancake batter.
- Melt some coconut oil in a frying pan. Pour enough batter to cover the base of the pan.
- Allow to cook on one side, before flipping to cook the other.
- Continue this process till all the batter has been used up.
- Pile the pancakes on a plate and garnish with your favourite toppings.