- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees and line a baking tray with grease proof paper and coat with a little oil to prevent sticking.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients in to the large bowl and stir until all the dry ingredients are fully coated.
- Transfer the mixture on to the baking tray and spread in an even layer.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until it is golden brown and firm to touch.
- Allow to cool before cutting in to bars.
- I also melted some 75% dark chocolate and drizzled on top.