My Chia Seed Chocolate pudding may be exactly what you need.
Prepare before bed and leave to chill overnight for the perfect breakfast.
1/2 cup liquid : 2 tbsp chia seed
Like your pudding thicker? Simply add more seeds. Thinner? Add more liquid.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 50 g natural yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- First prepare the chia seeds by adding to a container along with the almond milk. Stir and leave to set in the fridge overnight.
- The additional steps can either be completed at night and left overnight, or alternatively, take two minutes in the morning to put together.
- Mix together Greek yogurt with chocolate protein powder and place at the bottom of your container.
- Add a few blueberries on top, followed by half of the set chia pudding.
- Repeat this process, using the remainder of yogurt, berries and chia pudding.