- 100 g oats
- 50 g hazelnuts
- 25 g chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 100 ml of water
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
1. Get a large bowl and place the oats, nuts, protein powder and cacao powder inside.
Toss to combine ingredients.
2. In a pot, place coconut oil, nut butter and the water. Gently melt the mixture
over a low heat on the hob.
3. When liquefied, pour the mixture in the the bowl and stir to ensure the oats
and nuts are fully coated.
If you would like your granola to form chunky clusters, simply add one egg white
to the mixture and stir again to fully coat ingredients.
5. Leave to crisp in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
I like to serve my Granola with some Greek yogurt and fresh blueberries.
How will you enjoy yours?