2 large eggs
40g porridge oats
30g vanilla protein powder
1 tsp matcha powder
2 tbsp powdered peanut butter (or regular as alternative)
1 tsp desiccated coconut
Coconut oil for pan to prevent sticking
1. In a blender, whisk together the eggs, oats, protein powder and matcha until a batter forms. If the mixture seems a little watery, add more oats. If it is too sticky, add a little water and whisk again.
2. I always use two pans when making pancakes so if you are doing this, put on a gentle heat and melt a little coconut oil on each to prevent sticking.
3. Pour the mixture on to one pan till the base is covered. Allow the pancake to cook till the liquid on top turns solid. Now it is time to flip on to the other pan to cook the top.
4. While the top of your first pancake is cooking, complete the process again for your second pancake and continue doing so till all your batter is used up.
5. Now it is time for the toppings. If using powdered peanut butter, mix 2 tbsp powder with 1 tbsp of water. Play around with the measurements till the deired consistency if achieved. Sprinkle coconut on top.