2 large eggs
40g porridge oats
30g banana protein powder
100g natural Greek yogurt
2 tbsp almond butter
1 tsp coconut oil
30g chopped almonds
1. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, oats and protein powder until a batter forms. If the mixture seems a little watery, add more oats. If it is too sticky, add a little water and whisk again.
2. I always use two pans when making pancakes so if you are doing this, put on a gentle heat and melt a little coconut oil on each to prevent sticking.
3. Pour the mixture on to one pan till the base is covered. Allow the pancake to cook till the liquid on top turns solid. Now it is time to flip on to the other pan to cook the top.
4. While the top of your first pancake is cooking, complete the process again for your second pancake and continue doing so till all your batter is used up.
5. Now it is time to begin stacking. Place one pancake on a plate and spread a generous amount of Greek yogurt on top. Place another pancake on top of this, topping with more Greek yogurt. Repeat this process till you have reached your desired height.
6. Place 2 tbsp almond butter and 1 tsp coconut oil in a bowl and heat in the oven for 2-3 minutes or till melted. Stir to combine and drizzle on top of your pancake stack.
7. Finally finish off by topping with some chopped almonds.