Quick and easy to make with the perfect combo of protein and carbohydrates to build muscle and replenish glycogen levels.
Any protein powder will work and this will really come down to preference. Lately I am LOVING the Quest Nutrition Salted Caramel protein which is a combination of a whey and casein protein and tastes amazing.
- 40g oats
- 150ml of cold water
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- I like to cook my proats on the hob as I feel this helps in achieving that full, fluffy texture.
- Add your oats and water to the pot and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- Place on a low heat on the hob and begin to cook.
- Stir constantly as the water heats up and begins to be absorbed by the oats.
- When the majority of the water has been absorbed, turn off the heat, add the protein powder and continue to stir till all the water is absorbed.