2 large eggs
40 g oats
1 cup spinach
1. In a blender, whisk together the eggs, oats and spinach until a batter forms. If the mixture seems a little watery, add more oats. If it is too sticky, add a little water and whisk again.
2. I always use two pans when making pancakes so if you are doing this, put on a gentle heat and melt a little coconut oil on each to prevent sticking.
3. Pour the mixture on to one pan till the base is covered. Allow the pancake to cook till the liquid on top turns solid. Now it is time to flip on to the other pan to cook the top.
4. While the top of your first pancake is cooking, complete the process again for your second pancake and continue doing so till all your batter is used up.
5. For this recipe, I topped my pancakes with some rocket leaves and cherry tomatoes. Make this recipe your own by choosing to top with your favourite ingredients.