- Lean steak
- 2 large eggs
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Pot of boiling water
- Handful of mixed leaves
- Begin by filling a pot with water and bringing to the boil on the hob. Crack the eggs in to a bowl and set to one side.
- Stir the water with a fork and while it is still moving, add the eggs, cover with a lid and allow to cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the coconut oil to the pan along with finely chopped garlic.
- season the steak with black peppercorns and transfer to the pan, cooking on both sides.
- Garnish your plate with some mixed leaves.