Loaded with protein and healthy fats they are the perfect option to start your day and keep you fuller for longer.
Omelettes are one of my favourite ways to enjoy eggs as it is so easy to load up on those veggies early on. Here is one of my top combos:
- 2 large eggs
- 100ml egg whites
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1/4 yellow pepper
- 1/4 red onion
- Handful chopped broccoli
- 15g feta cheese
- 1 tsp coconut oil
1. Prepare two pans of equal size with a little coconut oil to prevent sticking.
2. Crack and beat together eggs and egg whites. Add chili and paprika and whisk again.
3. Throw all of your veggies on to the pan and cook till they start to soften.
4. Add your egg combo and sprinkle feta cheese on top and leave to fully cook on one side.
5. When the top has started to change colour and turn solid, place the other pan on top and flip to transfer the omelette.
6. After 2-3 minutes your omelette should be fully cooked and ready to enjoy.