Tartar Sauce Ingredients:
- Prepare the cod by firstly cutting in to portions. Crack the egg in to a bowl and whisk. In a separate bowl, mix together ground almonds and nutritional yeast.
- Taking 1 portion of fish at a time, dip in the egg and then coat with the ground almonds.
- Fry over the hob with a little coconut oil till fully cooked on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- Cook the peas over the hob as per directions on the tin. Mash to make mushy.
- For the sauce, grind the capers and mustard seeds using a pestle and mortar. Then add to a bowl and combine with the remaining ingredients.