Ingredients: serves 2
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Begin by cooking the lean mince over the hob on a low heat.
- Once cooked, add the chopped tomatoes, spices and herbs.
- Chop the onion, red pepper and jalapeños in to small chunks and add in.
- Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and spray some oil on top.
- Slice the wraps in to triangular pieces and toss with cayenne pepper and paprika before arranging on the tray.
- Leave to cook in the oven for 15 minutes to allow to crisp up.
- Just before serving, stir the spinach in to the mince and allow to wilt.
- Place the crispy wrap tortilla chips on the plate before loading the mince on top.