Sheets of butternut squash layered with Dublin Meat Company less than 2% fat mince, mixed peppers and spinach and a sprinkle of nutritional yeast!!
Less than 10g of carbs per serving
- Butternut squash lasagna sheets
- 400g lean beef mince
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red onion
- mixed peppers
- nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a baking dish.
- Begin by cooking the mince in a large pot. Sauté the onion and garlic till fragrant before adding the mince. When cooked add tomato puree and spices and cook for a further 5-10 minutes. After removing from the heat, add spinach and mix till wilted.
- Begin to layer the lasagna. Add butternut squash sheets on top of layers of mince and continue till all the produce is used up.
- Sprinkle with nutritional yeast and cook in the oven for 25 minutes before serving.