Curry ingredients: serves two
- Melt a little oil in a pan and to this add chopped onion and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Chop the chicken in to cubes and add to the pan.
- In a separate bowl, prepare the satay sauce using all ingredients listed above.
- When the chicken is fully cooked, reduce the heat, add the satay sauce and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a separate pan add the cauliflower rice and spices and toss to ensure all the rice is coated. Add the snap peas and red pepper and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add spinach to the satay, just before serving and stir till wilted.