Thinly sliced mini chicken fillets
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1 large egg
1. In a bowl, combine the coconut flour and desiccated coconut.
2. In a separate bowl, crack an egg and whisk.
3. Take your chicken fillets one at a time and firstly dip in the egg before coating in the coconut mixture.
4. Place on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 35 minutes at 180 degrees.
While the chicken is cooking - move on to prepare your mango salsa.
Cup of mixed peppers
1. Peel the mango and chop in to small cubes and place in a bowl.
2. Thinly slice the peppers and add to the mango.
3. Take a bunch of fresh coriander, chop and add.
4. Using a fresh lime, cut in half and squeeze the juice on top of your mixture.
5. Finally, add chili flakes according to taste and mix together.