Ingredients: serves 2
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Add sweet potatoes to a pot of boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool before making thin slices all the way along the back of the potatoes. Make sure to not cut all the way through so your potatoes stay together.
- Sprinkle with paprika and drizzle olive oil on top. Cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Add the mince to a pot and cook over the hob on a medium heat.
- Once cooked, add the chopped tomatoes, spices and herbs. Add chopped courgette, red pepper and jalapeños. Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes.