- Remove the beef from the fridge and leave to stand at room temperature, 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees and line an oven tray with tin foil.
- Roughly chop vegetables and place in a large bowl. Season with olive oil, salt, pepper and herbs and toss to ensure all vegetables are covered. Place on the oven tray.
- Season the beef with olive and rub in herbs and spices. Place on top of the vegetables.
- Place 2-3 garlic cloves with the skin still on, on top of the veggies on the tray.
- Place in the oven and allow to cook. For medium beef, cook for roughly 1 hour. If you like your beef more well done, then leave for a further 15-20 minutes.