This eye of the round comes ready seasoned with salt and black peppercorns in an oven bag. Simply preheat the oven to 160 degrees and roast for between 1hr 30mins to 2 hrs depending how you like you meat cook.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp gluten free flour
- 2 cups stock from the roast beef
- 100g baby button mushrooms
- 100g chestnut mushrooms
- Begin by heating the 2 tbsp olive oil over a medium heat.
- Mince the garlic and add to the pan to saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Chop the mushrooms and add to the pan and allow to reduce.
- After 5-10 minutes, add the flour and quickly coat the mushrooms.
- Pour the beef stock in to the pan and continue to stir.
- Simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes till thickened.
- Add water as required till desired consistency is achieved.