Decorations of choice
Treat your four legged friend to this super easy, healthy doggy cake on their birthday or any day for that matter.
To get that bone shape you will need one bread tin and four cupcake holders.
When the cupcakes are baked, simply cut a square section from one corner of each of the four cupcakes. Then they will slot in to the bread tin shaped cake to form your bone.
Once iced and decorated, you will have the perfect bone cake for your pup.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Spray a little oil on a bread tin and four cupcake holders to prevent sticking.
- Remove the core from the apples, dice and add to the blender.
- Chop the banana and add to the blender with the peanut butter.
- Crack the eggs, add the baking powder and blend on a high speed to form a batter.
- Pour the batter in to the bread tin and four cupcake holders. Do not fill to the top as the cakes will rise.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Prepare the frosting by mixing Greek yogurt and peanut butter till smooth. Spread evenly on your cake and then finish with your doggy's favourite treats as toppings.