- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Using the blender, grind the oats down to a fine flour and add to mixing bowl.
- Add coconut flour and baking powder and mix.
- Over a low heat, add the coconut spread, almond milk, honey and vanilla extract to a pot and gently heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and mix with the dry ingredients till a dough forms.
- Split the mixture in two, and pour in to the two baking dishes.
- Place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Test the cake by sticking a tooth pick in the centre. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready.
- Prepare the raspberry jam by adding frozen berries to a pot with 100ml boiling water. Allow the mixture to gently cook till it reduces to liquid form. The longer you leave the jam over the heat, the thicker it will become.
- When the cakes are ready remove from the oven. Empty one cake on to a plate and top with raspberry jam. Sprinkle 1 tbsp coconut on top.
- Place the other cake on top and repeat the process, topping with jam and coconut.
Serve and enjoy :)