Peanut Butter Sauce:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and prepare bun cases by greasing with a little coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- In a large bowl, chop and mash the banana. Crack the egg and whisk. Add the almond butter, honey and coconut oil and blend in a food processor till fully combined.
- Next add in all your dry ingredients including ground oats and baking soda and mix well.
- Pour your batter in to the bun cases and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove from the oven and add walnuts on top. Return to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Test muffins by placing a knife or toothpick down the middle. If it comes out clean, then your banana bread mini muffins are ready.
- Simply mix powdered peanut butter with enough water till your desired consistency is achieved. Pour over your mini muffin and serve warm.