makes 6 muffins
- 100g oats
- 20g chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 whole egg
- 150g ProU Natural Greek Yogurt
- 20g dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Using a blender, grind oats down to a fine powder. Add chocolate powder, cacao powder and baking powder and blend again.
- Crack and whisk an egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the ground oat mixture to the egg and mix using a large wooden spoon.
- Next pour the Greek Yogurt on top and continue to stir to form a smooth batter. If the batter is too thick, simply add more yogurt.
- Divide the mixture between 6 bun cases and place on a baking tray.
- Top with dark chalet chips and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Test the muffins by placing a toothpick in the centre of one muffin. If it comes out clean your muffins are ready to serve and enjoy.