Here is my recipe for my chocolate orange chewies.
The best thing about this recipe? You only need 3 ingredients and zero baking required.
60 g of chocolate orange whey protein
20 g of Vitafiber
4 tbsp water
1. In a bowl, add the protein powder and Vitafiber powder and mix together.
2. Next, pour the water on top. Stir and continue to stir till all the powder is absorbed and a smooth, thick mixture forms. The mixture should be slightly sticky so if needed, add more protein powder till the desired consistency is achieved.
3. Line a lunch box with grease proof paper. Pour your sticky mixture in to the lunch box, ensuring it is evenly spread out.
4. Leave the mixture in the freezer to set overnight.
5. In the morning, remove and cut in to bite sized portions.
Now your chocolate orange chewies are ready to be enjoyed :)
Vitafiber is more than likely not something you will have sitting in your press, however it is well worth stocking up on. It is a fantastic ingredient to help bind ingredients when baking, while keeping the calorie and sugar content low. My Protein Vitafiber is only €7.49 for 500 g and with the discount code 'ENDURANCE' you will receive 25% off.
My Protein products along with many more can be purchased online via AOB Nutrition who offer same day delivery in Ireland once order is placed before 6 pm.