Not only is this recipe guilt-free but it is also gluten and dairy free 👍
3/4 cup coconut flour
1 cup almond milk
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup agave nectar
1 cup of pumpkin puree
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
2 tsp pumpkin spice or cinnamon
2 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper or tinfoil and coat with a little olive oil to prevent sticking.
2. Slice your pumpkin and scoop out contents. Chop up enough pumpkin cubes to fill a cup and place in blender with a little water to create a puree.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the puree, milk, agave, eggs and oil and whisk.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips and continue to whisk.
5. Fold the chocolate chips in to the mixture.
6. Transfer the mixture in to the lined baking dish and bake in the oven for 50 minutes.
7. Allow the cake to cool before cutting in to portions.
8. Heat some chocolate chips and almond milk in a bowl on top of a pot of boiling water. When melted, drizzle over the cake.