4 squares of darkchocolate
2 tbsp desiccated coconut
1. First, roast the almonds in the oven at 150 degrees for 5-8 minutes.
2. Place a bowl over a pot of boiling water. Break the chocolate in to small pieces in the bowl and stir till melted.
3. Remove from the heat and add the almonds, stirring till each almond is fully coated with chocolate.
4. Line a plate with greaseproof paper. Using a fork, remove the almonds from the bowl one at a time and transfer on to the plate, ensuring they don't stick together.
5. Sprinkle the coconut on top and leave to set in the fridge for 10 minutes.