| || |
- Preapre small containers by lining with greaseproof paper.
- Combine all pudding ingredients, (excluding the orange juice and the coconut oil) in a food processor and blend until the mixture forms into a crumb-like consistency.
- Add the orange juice and coconut oil and blend again to combine.
- Divide the mixture evely among containers, pressing firmly to secure.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Meanwhile, prepare the frosting by mixing coconut yogurt with vanilla protein powder till a thick texture is achieved.
- Spoon the frosting over the puddings and refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes or until the frosting is firm.
- Decorate the puddings with some dried cranberries and serve.