Well ask and you shall receive...
Here is it...the recipe for my sugar free rocky road cake!!
With only 118 calories per slice it seems that you CAN have your cake and eat it!!
Servings: 12 slices
Prep time: 10 minutes
Setting time: 1 hour
- Gently melt the coconut oil and almond butter together over a low heat on the hob.
- Slowly add the protein and cacao to the melted mix, constantly stirring to combine. You are looking for a consistency that resembles melted chocolate. If your mixture is too thick, add some water. If it is too watery add more protein powder.
- Chop up the marshmallows and biscuits and add to a bowl.
- Pour the chocolate protein mix on top and ensure all ingredients are fully coated.
- Transfer to a baking dish and leave in the freezer to fully set for an hour.
- After this your rocky road will be ready to enjoy.
Keep fresh in the fridge - not that I expect it will last too long
Serving size - 1 slice