- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Using a food processor, add all dry ingredients and blend together.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas. Melt the coconut oil and hazelnut spread and add to the mix, along with all the remaining wet ingredients. Mix together by hand.
- Add the wet mixture in to the blender with the dry ingreients and mix to form the batter for the bread.
- Transfer the batter to a silicone bread dish, or line a baking dish with greaseproof paper. Fill with the batter and leave to bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Test by placing a cocktail stick in to the centre of the bread. If it comes out clean, your bread is ready. Otherwise leave to bake for a further 5-10 minutes.