- 1 granny smith apple
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp flax-seed
- Lollipop sticks
- Prepare a baking tray with grease proof paper and set to one side.
- Chop the apple in to thick slices and place a lollipop stick in each.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- In a separate bowl, melt the peanut butter and coconut oil together.
- Once the chocolate has melted, dip each apple slice in and fully coat before leaving on the grease proof paper to set.
- Using the back of a spoon, drizzle the peanut butter and coconut mix on top of the chocolate apple slices.
- Sprinkle flaxseed on top.
- Leave the chocolate apples to set in the fridge for an hour