- 3 apples of choice
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut
- 1 tbsp flax seed
- Handful of goji berries
- Prepare the apples by washing and placing a lollipop stick in each.
- Cover a plate in grease proof paper and set to one side.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Once melted, dip each apple in the chocolate, fully cover and leave to set on the plate.
- Sprinkle one apple with coconut, one with flax and another with gohi berries. Alternatively you could use your own favourite toppings or combinations.
- Leave to set in the fridge for an hour.