Wholewheat tortilla wraps
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup additional chopped tomatoes for salsa
1/4 cup jalapenos
1/4 cup chopped red pepper
1/4 cup chopped red onion
handful of grated cheese
2 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tsp chopped chilies
1 clove garlic
1. First prepare the chicken. Place the chicken, tin of chopped tomatoes, garlic, 1 tsp cayenne pepper and 1 tsp of chopped chilies in an oven bag. Cook in the oven for 50 minutes at 180 degrees. Remove from the oven and place contents in a dish. Hold the chicken breast with a fork and with another fork, pull the meat apart from the breast.
Leave the pulled meat to soak in the sauce to fully absorb the sauce.
2. Meanwhile, prepare your taco shells. Use a round cookie cutter to cut the wraps in to small circles. Using a cupcake tray and cupcake holders, place the mini taco shells inside. Place in the oven to crisp up for 10 minutes.
3. Now time to make the salsa. Simply mix together the additional 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes with the remaining cayenne pepper and chopped chilies. Place a tsp of salsa in to each taco shell.
4. Next, add the pulled Mexican chicken, mixed peppers, jalapenos and red onion to each taco shell. Finish off with a little grated cheese in each.
5. Pop in the oven for a further 10 to 15 minutes or till the cheese has melted.
Serve and enjoy :)