100g turkey meat
2 large eggs
Greens of choice; broccoli, green beans etc.
1. Cook the quinoa. Add some coconut oil to a pan and toss the quinoa till it browns and starts to crackle. Transfer to a pot, add water and cook till it is fully absorbed by the quinoa. I like to add a little spice to add extra flavour - try some chilli flakes or paprike. Reduce heat and allow to simmer.
2. In the meantime, fry the turkey in a little coconut oil.
3. When cooked, add your green vegetables to the pan and allow to cook for a few minutes.
4. Add the quinoa to the pan.
5. Crack two eggs on top. Using a spatula, keep tossing and turning your ingredients till the eggs are fully cooked.
.......and voilá - Serve and enjoy :)