1. In a bowl, crack and whisk an egg. Add 1tsp of paprika and whisk again.
2. Grate the courgette in to short, thin strips and add to a bowl with chopped garlic.
3. Add the turkey mince to the courgette mixture and use hands to combine ingredients.
4. Taking handful sized portions of the mince, dip in the egg mixture and place on a
pre-lined baking tray.
5. Cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes or till brown and crispy on the outside and fully cooked on the inside.
If you want to keep this recipe low carb, why not try serve with some courgette noodles and spicy tomato sauce...yum yum!!