- The peel of one large sweet potato.
- Cayenne Pepper
- (amount of spice used will depend on taste)
- Chopped chilies
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a baking tray with coconut oil.
- Place your sweet potato skins on the tray and sprinkle on your spice.
- Leave to crisp up for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a pestle and mortar, beat together the garlic and chopped chilies.
- Add the tomato puree, white wine vinegar, milk and water and mix.
- Transfer to a dish and leave to one side.
Serve and enjoy as a snack or to accompany your main meal :)