- 50g coconut flour
- 50g flaxseed
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 30g chocolate vegan protein powder
- 50-100ml water (just enough to form a spreadable paste)
- 100g 85% dark chocolate
- 1 bag Peanut Butter & Almond Propercorn
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Begin by making the base. Mix the coconut flour and flaxseed together. Melt the coconut oil and honey and mix together. Pour the melted mixture over the flour mix and combine to form a dough.
- Line a baking dish with greaseproof paper and transfer the dough to this, pressing down to ensure and even layer. Leave to set in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the middle layer. Simply make a mousse by mixing together chocolate protein powder and water till desired consistency is achieved. Spread this on top of the biscuit base and return to the freezer for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Last up is the chocolate layer. Melt the dark chocolate and 1 tsp coconut oil over a pot of boiling water. Pour over the bars, ensuring an even layer and leave to one side to cool.
- Cut in to bars and decorate each with some PROPERCORN.
- Melt the peanut butter with 1 tsp of coconut oil. Add a little dairy free milk or water if needed to ensure a thin, smooth, consistency. Drizzle the peanut butter sauce on top.