Ingredients: makes 4 bars
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp water
- 30g millet puffs
- 35g sun warrior chocolate protein
- 5g cacao powder
- Begin by making the chia egg. Using a blender, grind the chia seeds. Add 3 tbsp water and mix to form an egg consistency.
- In a bowl, add millet puffs, chocolate protein powder and cacao powder.
- Pour the chia egg on top and stir till the millet puffs start to stick together.
- Line a dish with grease proof paper and transfer the mix on top. Using another sheet of baking paper, push down the millet till compact.
- Leave to set in the fridge overnight before slicing in to bars.