- 50g oats
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp egg whites
- 150g ProU Strawberry Yogurt
- 100g fresh strawberries
- In a small saucepan, gently heat the coconut oil and peanut butter. When melted stir to combine.
- Remove from the heat and mix with egg whites. The egg whites will help to stick the oats together so do not skip this step.
- On top of the mixture, pour the oats and fully coat till they become sticky.
- Divide the oats between six bun cases, ensuring that the bottom is fully covered.
- Heat in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- While the base is baking, chop strawberries in to small chunks. Pour ProU Strawberry Yogurt on top and mix.
- After 10 minutes, remove the buns from the oven. Top each bun with the strawberry yogurt mix.
- Leave the bites to set in the freezer for an hour and a half before enjoying :)
Click here for details of where to pick up Pro U Yogurts close to you.