- In a saucepan, heat the almond milk and coconut oil.
- Add Hemp protein and matcha and mix till smooth and all lumps are removed.
- Heat for 5 minutes till the mixture starts to thicken.
- Add the peanut butter and remove from the heat.
- Pour the mixture in to ice-pop moulds and leave in the freezer to set for a few hours.
- Once set, remove from the moulds and place on a wire rack.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil over a pot of boiling water.
- Decorate the ice-pops with melted chocolate and crushed almonds or other topping of choice.
- Transfer back in to the freezer to allow the chocolate to set before serving.