Peanut Butter layer:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the coconut flour and flazseed in a large bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and add to the flour mix. Use your hands to combine till a crumbly mixture forms.
- If needed add a few tbsp of water or dairy free milk to form in to a dough.
- Line a baking dish wish greaseproof paper. Transfer the dough to the baking dish, pushing down to ensure an even surface.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes till they appear golden brown.
- While the shortbread is baking, prepare your peanut butter layer.
- If you are using the powdered peanut butter, combine equal parts of powder and water and mix till a smooth constiency is achieved. If using regular peanut butter, add a little hot water to thin it out.
- Melt the coconut oil and honey together before adding to the peanut butter.
- Once the shortbread is ready, remove from the oven and allow to cool for a fewminutes. Spread the peanut butter mixture on top in an even layer.
- Melt some dark chcolate and some more peanut butter and drizzle on top.
- Place in the fridge to set before cutting in to sqaure bites.