They are gluten free and vegan friendly, raw, ready in under 20 minutes and so easy, anyone can whisk up a batch. I tend to make a batch of 8-10 tartlets and keep some extras in the freezer for emergencies.
Crust ingredients: makes 8 tartlets
- Leave dates to soak in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Melt coconut oil and mix with cacao powder.
- Add all crust ingredients to a blender and blend till smooth.
- Transfer 1tbsp of the mixture to a bun case and form in to the desired shape.
- Set in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare your filling by blending yogurt with either lingonberry powder or fresh raspberries.
- Remove the tartlets from the freezer and add yogurt filling.
- Sprinkle some more lingonberry powder on top before serving.